Re: Sharing thoughts about the ddtp approaches

Hi,

Many thanks. It gives  good idea of things. I thought mor French
packages were affected, but I see only 900 packages with a not complete
translation. On the other hand I guess that when we translate one
Python-xx or some bindings or python3, it will be easier to identify the
potential duplication. Great then and many thanks

Best regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL