Re: Sharing thoughts about the ddtp approaches

Hi,

yes, s3v idea is very good. I think the system calls incomplete
descriptions "partially translated". So maybe
"allpartiallytranslatedpackages"?  (this is different of course from
"allpreviouslytranslated")

I did not check the bug/patch so I am not sure which of the 2 cases it
covers, or if it covers both.

just my 2c on the name :)

and my thanks again for all who are working on this,

beatrice.