Re: Let's move to ddtp.debian.org - web interface

On 5 December 2017 at 06:12, Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de> wrote:
Years ago there was a discussion about new features; Martijn and Michael
("Grisu") did a lot of work. One could even download a test system to work
with. It would be very nice to reanimate this effort and launch the new
system.

The new system did actually run for a while, but it was mostly as effort by me & grisu. It had a lot of nifty features, but most of the feedback I got was focussed on the login (people apparently hate OpenID). That together with a machine that kept failing and lack of interest by others basically led it to being essentially abandoned. And I now definitely don't have the time to get it working again.

It was pretty cool IIRC.

Have a nice day,