Re: Problems with building release-notes PDF for Russian

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Looks like serious bug for debiandoc-sgml (or texlive) in stable.
> > My mail to  Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org> bounced.  But getting
> > him involved may be good idea since this seems to be generic tex tool
> > chain issue.

Can someone send me one of the files *generated* *AND* an output file
as it should be (even if it is a bit older).

Thanks.

@debian.org adress is bounding due to SPF stupidity. Ask those mail servers
to remove SPF records, otherwise forwarding is broken.

ANother safe option is sending to
	debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org

All the best

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13