Re: debian-faq: convert german translation into po

Hi,

victory <victory.deb@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 May 2015 13:21:44 +0200
> Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > Ha, I got it working.
> > But very confusing:
> > I had to copy the faqstatic.ent file also into the de directory, now it
> > all works.
> > Against which package shall I file a bugreport regarding this?
> > debian-faq or po4a?
>
> note: $lang/Makefile have these lines:
> 28 faqstatic.ent:
> 29 	ln -sf ../$@ .

Hmm, I have no programing skills, so I'm not sure if I understand this:
does that mean, there should a symlink automatically be created in de
by running make?

In that case I don't know what went wrong.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0           under   T H E   N E W
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " !