debian-faq: convert german translation into po

Hi all,

hopefully can help me converting the german translation of debian-faq
into a po based one.

I worked through the german sgml files, to make the structure match
the english sgml files.

Now I tried po4a-gettextize, but it fails very early:

ted@IBM-T60:~/deb/debian-faq/debian-faq$ po4a-gettextize -v -f sgml -m basic_defs.sgml -l de/basic_defs.sgml -p de/01.po
nsgmls:<OSFD>0:3:0:E: no document type declaration; will parse without validation
po4a::sgml: Error while running nsgmls -p.  Please check if nsgmls and the DTD are installed.

It seems to me, there is some software missing, I looked through relevant
package lists, installed some additional one, but with no luck.

Any hints?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0           under   T H E   N E W
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " !