Re: debian-faq: convert german translation into po

Hi,

Beatrice Torracca <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
> > ted@IBM-T60:~/deb/debian-faq/debian-faq$ po4a-gettextize -v -f sgml -m basic_defs.sgml -l de/basic_defs.sgml -p de/01.po
> > nsgmls:<OSFD>0:3:0:E: no document type declaration; will parse without validation
> > po4a::sgml: Error while running nsgmls -p.  Please check if nsgmls and the DTD are installed.
>
> What I find strange here is that you work on basic_defs.sgml file. If I
> recall correctly you only have to work on debian-faq.sgml since all the
> other files are included there and that is the only file mentioned in
> po4a.cfg anyway.

Ok, I managed to get it working so far, that with

po4a-gettextize -f sgml -m debian-faq.sgml -M UTF-8 -L UTF-8 -l de/structure-fixed/debian-faq.sgml -p de/de.po

I get a file »de/de.po«, but that only contains 9 msgids, so only
the content from the »debian-faq.sgml« is parsed, but not all the
other sgml files.

In the »debian-faq.sgml« there is this:

  &BasicDefs;
  &Getting;
  &Choosing;
  &Compat;
  &Software;
  &FtpArchives;
  &PkgBasics;
  &PkgTools;
  &UpToDate;
  &Kernel;
  &Customizing;
  &Support;
  &Contrib;
  &Redist;
  &NextTime;
  &FAQInfo;

What to do?
Why are all the others not parsed?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0           under   T H E   N E W
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " !