Re: debian-faq: convert german translation into po

Hi,

Beatrice Torracca <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
> On Saturday 23 May 2015, at 12:30 +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> > In the »debian-faq.sgml« there is this:
> >

> >   &BasicDefs;
> >   &Getting;
> [...]
> >   &NextTime;
> >   &FAQInfo;
> >

> > What to do?
> > Why are all the others not parsed?
>
> Just a stupid question, maybe, but is the faqstatic.ent (the file where
> those entities are defined) in its place?

I should have been more exact with that, you are right:
yes, faqstatic.ent is there, containing those definitions, and also
faqdynamic.ent

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0           under   T H E   N E W
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " !