Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS still not up

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> It's annoying that it's taking this long. Apparently getting the
> domain fixed is not so simple. It might be easier/quicker to simply
> setup ddtp.debian.org, since we do have control of that domain.

You mean ddtp.debian.net, I guess.

Yes, that is the *last* bit needed to be fixed and, yes, it takes
time. Unfortunately debian.net changes can only be done by the person
*owning* them (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDotNet, thanks  David for
pointing me there).

This person is Grisu but he apparently has no access to his GPG key
currently...:-(

I'm trying to get around this, but that needs the intervention of
Debian System Admins. Yesterday, Joerg Jaspert, who I initially got in
touch with (as he is hosmaster for SPI, who owns debian.net), relayed
my request to DSA. I hope the issue to be solved with DSA transferring
debian.net to me (and then I can change the DNS record)or changing the
DNS entry themselves.

I'm deeply sorry that it takes so long.