Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS still not up

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> It's annoying that it's taking this long. Apparently getting the
> domain fixed is not so simple. It might be easier/quicker to simply
> setup ddtp.debian.org, since we do have control of that domain.

You mean ddtp.debian.net, I guess.

Yes, that is the *last* bit needed to be fixed and, yes, it takes
time. Unfortunately debian.net changes can only be done by the person
*owning* them (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDotNet, thanks  David for
pointing me there).

This person is Grisu but he apparently has no access to his GPG key

I'm trying to get around this, but that needs the intervention of
Debian System Admins. Yesterday, Joerg Jaspert, who I initially got in
touch with (as he is hosmaster for SPI, who owns debian.net), relayed
my request to DSA. I hope the issue to be solved with DSA transferring
debian.net to me (and then I can change the DNS record)or changing the
DNS entry themselves.

I'm deeply sorry that it takes so long.