Re: Formatting suggestion for Debian Project News' similar sections

Hi all,

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 03:08:23PM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> I did a quick review of this patch and seems fine to me. As I haven't
> received any objections from the other webmasters, I'm going to apply it.

Patch now applied. I've also added the translations for the new po
strings for the languages in which DPN is currently translated (da, fr,
ja, it), based on the existing translations in old DPN issues.

I've also updated the template file for DPN in the publicity repository
[1] adding the new tags and their examples. If you are a translator who
usually work on DPN, you may want to update the template file for your
language accordingly.

Again, a big thanks to AYANOKOUZI Ryuunosuke for the patch!

Cheers,
Francesca

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/index.wml-template?view=markup
--
"In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its
wings forty-three times every second, right?"