Re: pppconfig 2.3.18+nmu3: Please update the PO translation for the package pppconfig

On Mi, 02 mai 12, 22:17:29, David Prévot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> pppconfig.

Hi David and i18n-

Would it be possible that $language-team gets some kind of notification
if the last translator is unreachable? Especially in cases of teams with
very few contributors it is very useful to know if the last translator
doesn't even answer.

In this particular case I had a feeling this might happen (I haven't
seen Sorin Batariuc active since I joined) so I immediately followed up
with a message, but the e-mail address is bouncing.

Thanks,
Andrei
--
http://nuvreauspam.ro/posts/2010/neticheta-pe-mail/