Re: i18n.debian.net is back (and so it the DDTP|DDTSS)

On Mi, 25 ian 12, 07:05:41, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Andrei POPESCU (andreimpopescu@gmail.com):
>
> > What are the show-stoppers to get i18n.debian.net under DSA umbrella
> > (and running as i18n.debian.org)?
>
> Reinstall everything on the already prepared (since DebConf 11)
> i18n.debian.org machine.

Sorry, I must be misunderstanding something. If there already is a
debian.org machine prepared to take over the services provided by churro
then why are we[1] looking for alternatives to churro?

Shouldn't we rather be looking for ways to get churro reachable by DSA
so they can perform the migration?

[1] by "we" I mean the subscribers of i18n-, unfortunately there is not
much I can do from where I am :(

Kind regards,
Andrei