Re: Again about anonymous contributions to DDT*

On 08/12/2011 09:05 PM, Davide Prina wrote:
On 12/08/2011 20:40, Michael Bramer wrote:
On 08/12/2011 08:29 PM, Davide Prina wrote:
* to make automatics work, for example the Italian team highly use
anonymous to fetch packages.

question:
you fetch packages in a special order?

yes

The script will fetch:
* all package that need to be translated again (modified by DD, but
translated previously);
* "Required" not translated;
* "Important" not translated;
* "Standard" not translated;
* "Popcon500" not translated.

the script is here:
http://linguistico.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/linguistico/ddtp

ok

in the new webinterface we add milestones (all packages of Important,
all packages of one task, etc.)

We prepare to have lang-base milestone (set by the lang coordinator)
and user-based milestone...

Maybe you can use this milestone for your package selection in future.

I think it can work for all language (we have tested it only for
Italian), the first time you execute it he ask some configuration
parameters.

I have created a new script with sqllite that can be very powerful, for
example have the list of all untranslated packages order by untranslated
characters number, it can find paragraphs already translated but marked
as untranslated by DDTSS because there is a different formatting,
missing end point, ... But this script have some errors (for example I
have assumed that a package with version A.B.C cannot have two different
description :-( ...), and actually I don't have found the time to fix it.

kleptog write something with fuzzy translation. This should help in
this case.

Gruss
Grisu