Re: Again about anonymous contributions to DDT*

On 12/08/2011 20:40, Michael Bramer wrote:

On 08/12/2011 08:29 PM, Davide Prina wrote:

we have some pages like
http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio.de.html

On this you have a button to translate a description. If you a expert
in bio, than you can help in translation the description.

If you need to login, only for this special description, you will go
away.

this is true

* to make automatics work, for example the Italian team highly use
anonymous to fetch packages.

question:
you fetch packages in a special order?

yes

The script will fetch:
* all package that need to be translated again (modified by DD, but translated previously);
* "Required" not translated;
* "Important" not translated;
* "Standard" not translated;
* "Popcon500" not translated.

the script is here:
http://linguistico.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/linguistico/ddtp

I think it can work for all language (we have tested it only for Italian), the first time you execute it he ask some configuration parameters.

I have created a new script with sqllite that can be very powerful, for example have the list of all untranslated packages order by untranslated characters number, it can find paragraphs already translated but marked as untranslated by DDTSS because there is a different formatting, missing end point, ... But this script have some errors (for example I have assumed that a package with version A.B.C cannot have two different description :-( ...), and actually I don't have found the time to fix it.

There also a script to fetch the first X packages of the "PopconRank" section.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki