Again about anonymous contributions to DDT*

Quoting Michael Bramer (m.bramer@deb-support.de):

> Sorry, christian, this count for me...

Well, sorry, but it doesn't, for me. I haven't seen an explanation
about why *anonymous* contributions have improved the status for
Danish.

And I haven't seen any explanation about why they have to be
anonymous.

What Joe told is that:
- the status of Danish improved during recent months
- 22 reviews are waiting for some time

What I would like to hear, at least to be able to *understand* is why
activating anonymous contributions makes this any better.

Is there someone cooperating on a regular basis who is using the
anonymous way to contribute?

Are there reasons for this person to insist on using anonymous
contributions or is it just because (s)he doesn't know about
anon-anonymous mode?

*All this* is what I want to hear. And I insist on that.  I will not
revert the change made to allow anon for Danish, but I will like to get
answers to my questions and I insist strongly on such discussion to
happen before re-activating other anon contribs.

I also insist strongly on having input from the German team about the
status of their anonymous contributor(s).