Re: Again about anonymous contributions to DDT*

Hi

On 08/12/2011 06:04 PM, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 05:41:56PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
On 08/12/2011 05:08 PM, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 02:49:22PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Michael Bramer (m.bramer@deb-support.de):
And as a maintainer I can very well use the e-mail interface; in fact,
I did this for my packages (I'm also a translator, so see this in
relation for the previous paragraph).

The email-interface is not the point. If we close ddtss, we will in
future also close the email interface. I like to have one database,
one process, one user db, for all interfaces (web, mail, api, ...)

Sorry, this is new to me: Will the e-mail interface be closed? Or do
you mean there will be some kind of login? Why?

not closed.

I the past we had some review process in the old mail system, I think
you know this.

Than we get ths ddtss, with a extra database. It was not possible to
use the same database in the mail and web interface.

At the beginning of the year Martijn put the ddtss key-value database
in the ddtp sql database.

In the new web interface (a prototype is running) we have for all
review steps normal sql tables.

After the web inteface is rewriten, I like to rewrite the mail
interface. This new mail interface will have the same user db, the
same review process, the same milestones, etc.

At this point the mail and the web interface are only different ways
to the same project. You can fetch a description per web, translate it
per mail and review it per web.

Gruss
Grisu