Re: ddtp: prototype with fuzzy and diff

On 08/31/2011 07:07 PM, Davide Prina wrote:
On 31/08/2011 00:56, Michael Bramer wrote:
On 08/30/2011 09:18 PM, Davide Prina wrote:
On 30/08/2011 01:16, Michael Bramer wrote:

The fuzzy translation are translation of other parts of older or other
relatives descriptions and his translations. They are found on the
fly.

How can one predict if an untranslated paragraph have or not a fuzzy
translation?

not realy. If we like this, we must check every description for every
language...

but I think it can slow down the server (or nor?). If this operation
don't slow down the server I think it must be very interesting.

yes, IMHO this is not possible in a 'live' process. But maybe in some
daily script, that prepare this data.

I have another question: there is a mode to "insert" translation
(English <-> other language) not in DDTSS for the fuzzy translation?

For example we can take the Debian man pages translated, this can help
the fuzzy algorithm to suggest more translation...

I don't think this is usefull.

Better the language team support some nice wordlist...

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu