Re: DDTSS: Any fetching fails with Internal Server Error

Ok, sorry guys. For some reason this thread got dumped in the low prio
list. Apparently Gmail priority email isn't always correct. Anyway, I
found a simple typo that should explain most of the issues described
here. The annoying thing is that the http server only logs "Premature
end of script headers", which is vague.

Any way, I have a feeling that now I've fixed it all the pending
requests for the last few days are going to come at once :(.

I see there's also some debug messages coming from somewhere, looking into.

Sorry for the delay.

Have a ncie day,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/