Re: w3c-linkchecker 4.6-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package w3c-linkchecker

New file attached

On 24/01/11 21:03, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
Well I'm not sure. I'm asking for it to be translated because lintian tells me to. I promise not to change those texts unless I really really have to. However if I were to be thorough there would be a lot more config variables to put in debconf but I would really rather be slow-thorough than fast-thorough.

With regards to the "funny" string I had an underscore in the wrong place so I will resend.