Re: DDTP translations for lenny but not for squeeze/sid?

the DDTSS is badly broken, all start from a "no space left on device" and since that date a lot of things go wrong.
So my suggestion that moving the host under DSA responsibility could
have avoided this, right.  I'm pretty sure that DSA has means to handle
"no space left" problems before they really cause any problem and in
any case it will not remain unhandled.
The host is located somewhere in spain
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2007/12/msg00058.html.

Hi people,

	During the Debian i18n Extremadura Meeting, "churro", the
machine kindly donated by the Extremadura to host Debian i18n
infrastructure will be off-line. We will work on it during the
meeting, for that reason, Cesar already turned off the machine to
transport it to our meeting place.

I'm not to comfortable with the DDTP system but isn't there a known set
of revisers who should be able to prevent this?
It may be a misunderstanding - today Bubulle sent a mail listing
some people with formerly involved in ddtp that are quite absorbed
by other tasks today.

Kind regards

Martin