Re: DDTP translations for lenny but not for squeeze/sid?

On 01/13/2011 07:35 PM, Joe Dalton wrote:
Currently there is low traffic on
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/fr.
Bind9 was already queued for translation. Now somebody has
to approve my removal of the paragraph separator.

Kind regards
     Martin

my guess is that the low traffic is caused by a broken ddtss-robot. Maybe it would be better to close the thing down.

Tried just for fun today. It crashed big time. Translations came and disappeared. Now i can see som imported Rosetta suggestions with the date 2009-02-18. The rest  Recently translated , Reviewed etc. is just plain empty.

Sorry, I don't understand.

What is working wrong?

Gruss
Grisu