Re: DDTP translations for lenny but not for squeeze/sid?

On 13/01/2011 23:28, Michael Bramer wrote:

What is working wrong?

the DDTSS is badly broken, all start from a "no space left on device" and since that date a lot of things go wrong. So the database is corrupted and must be regenerated as done by Martijn van Oosterhout some time ago[1].

I have actually listed problems here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2011/01/msg00044.html

Note that not all languages have all the problems.

Note also that the DDTSS is used to spam site, I have already rejected some of these suggestion. Yesterday a new spam suggestion has been added:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/suggestion/11298

If these people found how to approve the suggestion we can have spam in packages description.

Ciao
Davide

[1]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2010/08/msg00120.html