Re: DDTP translations for lenny but not for squeeze/sid?

On 14/01/2011 21:12, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 07:49:21PM +0100, Davide Prina wrote:

Note also that the DDTSS is used to spam site, I have already rejected
some of these suggestion. Yesterday a new spam suggestion has been added:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/suggestion/11298

If these people found how to approve the suggestion we can have spam in
packages description.

I'm not to comfortable with the DDTP system but isn't there a known set
of revisers who should be able to prevent this?

yes, but one can have four account or four different IP (via anonymous) and approve a translated package description in few seconds

Ciao
Davide

PS: I CC you because I don't understand if you read the list or not...

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Fate una prova di guida ... e tenetevi la macchina!: