Re: grub2 1.98+20100804-10: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

Quoting YunQiang Su (wzssyqa@gmail.com):
> just  reportbug grub2 -A fr.po

But not fr.po. Rather fa.po. If Morteza sends the French translation,
I might be yelling (David too, indeed)..:-). Just kidding you, of
course. I know this was an honest and inadvertent mistake..:-)

Also, Morteza, in case you haven't, don't forget synchronizing your
work with the Persian localization team at
debian-l10n-persian@lists.debian.org

Anyway, thanks a lot for you work. It's great to see several active
new people in the localization team for Persian and thus allow people
from that great country that's Iran to have Debian (and Ubuntu) more
translated in their language.