Re: DDTSS downtime

On 30/08/2010 23:14, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Davide Prina  wrote:

1) packages with different paragraphs numbers excluding void paragraphs

Ok, you're going to have to help me here. What do you mean by a "void
paragraph". If I pick a few of these packages:

I used "void" for empty paragraph.

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=10613&language=it

nice have been translated yesterday, after I have extracted it

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=62565&language=it

you have take the wrong version
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=70896

I used the new version of my script. It take information from files Packages and Translation-it and store they into a sqlite 3 database.

I have wrongly marked gforge as translated looking the old version of the packages, and in the new version there are two paragraphs (short version and last paragraph) not translated. Sorry.

Look at that for example:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=1877&language=it

the English version has 4 paragraph and the Italian one only 3

and that:

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=38947&language=it

the English version has 4 paragraph and the Italian one only 3

2) Package with void English paragraphs and without void Italian paragraphs:

If I look at this one:

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=63219&language=it

It looks like it translated ok, but that the original package
description has a bug. Presumably this is causing some problems
somewhere? Can you explain?

I think you call "bug" the empty paragraph that I called "void".

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Motivi per non comprare/usare ms-windows-vista: