Re: DDTSS downtime

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> I list only packages with different paragraphs numbers. Actually I don't
> know how to catch packages with this problem and the same paragraphs
> numbers. Probably you can: for each translated package, if there is a new
> English translation, but not an Italian one translated after the new English
> translation...
>
> 1) packages with different paragraphs numbers excluding void paragraphs

Ok, you're going to have to help me here. What do you mean by a "void
paragraph". If I pick a few of these packages:

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=10613&language=it
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=62565&language=it

They look like they translated ok...

> 2) Package with void English paragraphs and without void Italian paragraphs:

If I look at this one:

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=63219&language=it

It looks like it translated ok, but that the original package
description has a bug. Presumably this is causing some problems
somewhere? Can you explain?

> 3) special package: it has a wrong description (we have opened a bug a long
> time ago) and we have adjusted it in the Italian translation
>
> asterisk-prompt-it

This definitely a package bug and can only be fixed there.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/