Re: DDTSS downtime

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> all seem to be OK... but there are again the following bugs:
> #592474 [DDTSS]: Internal error: Couldn't retreive translation template
> #592879 [DDTSS] "All descriptions for package nice already translated" when
> it not true
>
> We have found these bugs some days before the db corruption.

Not really, since the corruption is probably several months old. At
least #592474 seems to be fixed now.

The second one (#592879) is interesting because the database shows a
translation for that description. It's wrong because it's missing a
part, which is what the other page is showing.

However, just now I did a force fetch of nice and it worked, so it
appears that may also have been caused by the corruption.

Can you see if there are other such issues, otherwise I'll add some
comments to the bugs and close them as unreproducible.

Have a nice day,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/