[D-I] Please work on level 2 and level 3 files

Now that D-I level1 translation update round is over, I would like you
translators to consider completing D-I "level 2" and "level 3" files.

Those are described in:

Material is available from links on http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Please note that grub2 debconf translations are currently NOT
available this way (that requires a version of bzr that's higher than
the one we have on people.debian.org, where the stats generaiton
script runs...hopefully Debian admins will be able to install a
backport soon)

In the meantime, you can get the relevant PO files from:

where <language> is your language code.

Most translation updates should be sent as bug reports against the
relevant package. Please avoid sending them directly to me (or use
this as a very last option!).