Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU(?) for the ucf package

Hi,

        Sorry about dropping the ball on the ucf uploads. I have been
 pretty inactive lately, though I'll get my act together and upload a
 package if y'all put the translations into the BTS and let me know when
 I should merge and upload.

        manoj
 just beginning to get breathing room at $NEW_JPB
--
I have a very small mind and must live with it. Dijkstra
4096R/C5779A1C E37E 5EC5 2A01 DA25 AD20  05B6 CF48 9438 C577 9A1C