Re: Status of D-I translations (was: D-I translations: time to start waking up!)

On 18/03/2010, at 7:04 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
>
>> In the case of Vietnamese, active but intermittent, due to illness. The spirit is very willing, but the body (and brain) are frequently out to lunch. ;)
>
> If I believe the recent avalanche of translations I saw from you,
> Clytie, I can tell you're certainly back. Which always makes me happy,

> of course...

Me2. :)

> I think I'll soon get the missing updates for D-I level 2 (iso-codes,
> tasksel/tasks, grub2)?

Drat, I keep forgetting to push my git commits...

tasksel/tasks/vi.po done (push OK)
iso-codes/iso_3166/vi.po done

I'm sending you a copy of the complete iso-codes/iso_3166/vi.po file, because I tried pushing it as previously committed, but git objected:

>  pearl$ git push
> To git+ssh://my_username@git.debian.org/git/iso-codes/iso-codes.git
>  ! [rejected]        master -> master (non-fast forward)
> error: failed to push some refs to 'git+ssh://my_username@git.debian.org/git/iso-codes/iso-codes.git'

and after that I'm not sure I did things correctly. :S

I somehow missed grub2 on the status emails, but I'll do it now. I can't find the grub2 file here:

http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/files/vi/

The Installer docs:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s05.html#id2602597

give a SVN address, which works anonymously. I don't seem to have write access (svn+ssh didn't work), so I've sent the new and complete vi.po file to you.

That should bring D-I Vietnamese (including the Installation Guide) to 100%. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team