Re: Status of D-I translations (was: D-I translations: time to start waking up!)

On 08/03/2010, at 4:35 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

>> We only have 21 languages that are 100% as of now. This is low.
>
> The number is now 27:
>
> ar ast bg bn cs de el eo et eu fi fr it ja lt nb
> pl pt ru sk sl sq sv th tr vi zh_TW
>
> Esperanto, Basque, Slovak, Slovenian, Albanian, Vietnamese,
> Traditional Chinese are the new comers to the list of languages for
> which I have a proof there is an active maintainer.

In the case of Vietnamese, active but intermittent, due to illness. The spirit is very willing, but the body (and brain) are frequently out to lunch. ;)

Let's see some more 100% D-I languages!

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team