Re: Status of D-I translations (was: D-I translations: time to start waking up!)

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> In the case of Vietnamese, active but intermittent, due to illness. The spirit is very willing, but the body (and brain) are frequently out to lunch. ;)

If I believe the recent avalanche of translations I saw from you,
Clytie, I can tell you're certainly back. Which always makes me happy,
of course...

I think I'll soon get the missing updates for D-I level 2 (iso-codes,
tasksel/tasks, grub2)?