Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (3rd version)

Quoting Luca Favatella (slackydeb@gmail.com):

> Italia - Georgiana             <-- I never heard about this...

Well, apparently, there *is* a "geo" variant for Italian layout as
well as for French.

Don't ask me why.... I'm not really aware of such a huge need for
typing Georgian when living in France or Italy whatever good feeling
we might have with the Georgian people..:-)

All this is a good illustration of reasons that should make us shrink
the number of choices in c-s. We don't want to carry a translation for
each and every such "exotic" keymap in all languages....