[D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (2nd version)

A *second version* of test D-I images with console-setup replacing
kbdchooser has been built.

It includes several recent fixes and evolutions for console-setup
udeb....based on the invaluable contributions by testers, particularly
Frans Pop.

I would appreciate if these images could be tested, particularly in
various languages. It is suggested to test localized installations of
a "standard" system, not necessarily with X, and check whether things
work as expected on the installed system (particularly display at the
console as well as the keymap used in the console).

Please note that there have been *very few* tests of all this and it
is then expected that you find bugs..:-)

If you provide feeback, please do so by answering to this mail,
keeping both lists CC'ed (but *don't* CC me as I read both lists!).

Many thanks in advance for your help,

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ConsoleSetupSwitch
[2] http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/mini-cs-i386.iso
[3] http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/gtk-mini-cs-i386.iso