Re: templates of mathematica-fonts

Hi all,

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:19:45 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

>> Sorry but I misunderstood your suggestions.
>> Now it seems some refinements might be necessary so please
>> wait a while.
>
> Ok.

Anyway I updated templates and just send request translation
mails with podebconf-report-po.

I hope I didn't mess up anything.  Thanks for your help.
If anything else is necessary please let me know.

Regards, 	     		   2009-6-24(Wed)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>