Re: templates of mathematica-fonts

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 19:12:47 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Quoting Atsuhito Kohda (kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp):

> Hmmm, I'd suggest using "License for Mathematica fonts". I guess that
> the license "title" is possible to change. "the" here, sounds weird
> and I thinks that "fonts" doesn't need to be capitalized.

Okay, I'll follow your suggestions but then how about the
following sentences.  We see two "the License of Mathematica Fonts".
How to do with them?

I guess the second "the License of Mathematica Fonts" can be
removed but the first one in Description
"Do you agree with the License of Mathematica Fonts?"
might need to be modified?

>> -Template: ttf-mathematica4.1/accept_license
>> +Template: mathematica-fonts/accept_license
>>  Type: boolean
>>  Default: false
>> - In order to install this package, you must agree to its license terms,
>> + In order to install this package, you must agree to its license terms,
>>   "the License of Mathematica Fonts". Not accepting will cancel the
>>   installation.

Regards,				2009-6-22(Mon)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>