Re: State of the release notes (was: Thanks to all)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:44:33AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'm going to be building CDs tomorrow. If you want to carry on doing
> translations for a little longer, it's up to you. Just please make
> sure that whatever's in place on the website at midnight tonight (UTC)
> is ready to go.

Steve, I finished up the Spanish translation at saturday 2:00 am (UTC+1).
Just to let you know if you find anything strange there or find out that the
contents have changed.

Sorry for missing the translation deadline, I have been unable to wrap it up
sooner.

Regards

Javier