[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

State of the release notes (was: Thanks to all)

On 2009-02-13 01:27, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Release team: Please decide what to do with unfinished
> translations (< 90%) and some build problems:

As I didn't get any reply so far, I did the following:

> * cs: looks like 76%, but probably it's much better (bad
>   statistics at non-po)
>   Proposal: Use anyway.

Used anyway.

> * ml: 65%
>   Proposal: Deactivate.


> * pt_BR: 84%, will be ready in few hours, according to faw
>   Proposal: Wait for translation, if possible, otherwise deactivate.

Asked faw for commiting ASAP.

> * vi: 85%
>   Proposal: Use anyway.

Used anyway.

> * PDF build problems: For unknown reasons, "es" currently does
>   not build with dblatex on etch. OTOH, "pt" and "pt_BR" seem to
>   build fine, which should be very similar. I'm lost at this.
>   Proposal: No idea. Hope for fix. Deactivate PDF variant.

Disabled es PDF.

This is done in the release notes Makefile rev.6537, so if
anything is wrong with it, undo this change.


Reply to: