Re: Call for translations: Release announcement

HI everyone :)

There's not a lot to do when converting the .wml file into text for the mailing lists, except tracking down the URLs used. There may be an obvious way to do that, but if so, I'm missing it. ;)

So, for next time, if possible, please append the full URLs so we can add them to the text version.

Te Vietnamese .wml translation has been sent to Alexander. We don't have enough volunteer support yet for a Debian-lang list, but I'll send the text version (once I track down those URLs) to our main user mailing lists.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n