Re: State of the release notes (was: Thanks to all)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:49:51AM -0800, Praveen A wrote:
>2009/2/13 Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>:
>> I'm going to be building CDs tomorrow. If you want to carry on doing
>> translations for a little longer, it's up to you. Just please make
>> sure that whatever's in place on the website at midnight tonight (UTC)
>> is ready to go.
>
>Can you build the release-notes using ttf-malayalam-fonts in lenny? It
>just has defoma dependency. The fonts packaged in etch have some
>rendering problems and pdf created with fonts in etch is bad.

That's up to other folks, I'm afraid - I'm just going to use whatever
is built and on www.debian.org at the point we start doing the CD
builds. I don't build the release notes myself.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer