Re: gforge 4.7~rc2+svn6766-1: Please translate the package gforge

Quoting Roland Mas (lolando@debian.org):
>   Hi again,
>
>   I guess I should mention that the current *.po files can be found in
> the package in experimental, or in the upstream SVN repository, or in
> my Bzr branch mirroring it.  Take your pick:
>
> http://gforge.org/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/gforge/translations/?root=gforge
> http://gforge.org/scm/?group_id=1
> http://bzr.debian.org/~lolando/bzr/gforge/upstream-svn/trunk/
> http://bzr.debian.org/loggerhead/users/lolando/gforge/upstream-svn/trunk/files/head:/gforge/translations/

It could be interesting to see if we could hook Pootle
(http://pootle.debian.net) on this. The only limitation is that I'm
not sure that Pootle Is able to sync/puch to/from a BZR repository.

Pootle is very well adapted to the workflow you propose: the upstream
author decides when to update material in the Pootle server (by
manually syncing it with his|her repository) and then lets translators
do their work and push it back to the repository (Pootle has an option
to commit to remote repositores (SVN and GIT)....provided, of course,
that this is arranged between the upstream author and the Pootle admin
(/me in that case).