Re: gforge 4.7~rc2+svn6766-1: Please translate the package gforge

  Hi again,

  I guess I should mention that the current *.po files can be found in
the package in experimental, or in the upstream SVN repository, or in
my Bzr branch mirroring it.  Take your pick:

http://gforge.org/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/gforge/translations/?root=gforge
http://gforge.org/scm/?group_id=1
http://bzr.debian.org/~lolando/bzr/gforge/upstream-svn/trunk/
http://bzr.debian.org/loggerhead/users/lolando/gforge/upstream-svn/trunk/files/head:/gforge/translations/

  Also, I must apologise for (probably) not following the usual route:
the currently existing *.po have been automatically created from the
data used by the previous hand-made internationalisation system, and
they therefore don't have a "previous translator".  (Well, technically
they have, but I don't really know that many languages :-)  Part of
the reason for migrating to gettext was to ease the translators' job,
and I'll be happy to adapt to whatever workflow people prefer.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

When you have a hammer in your hand, most things look like a nail.