goforge translations on pootle.debian.net

Quoting Roland Mas (lolando@debian.org):
> Dear Debian I18N people,
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> gforge.

After talking with Roland, I added GForge to pootle.debian.net.

I suggest interested people to register for an account on this Pootle
server, then get in touch with me for that account to be validated for

That does *not* mean you will have to translate through Pootle. You
can just get the PO file, work on it offline, then reupload it to

The project in Pootle is hooked to a special BZR branch which the
maintainers will merge translations from.