Re: tpconfig 3.1.3-9.3: Please translate debconf PO for the package tpconfig

Quoting Gintautas Miliauskas (gintas@akl.lt):
> Hello,
>
> >> These options will be passed after the touchpad reset if you chose that
> >> option.
> >> <>>chose => choose
> >
> > "chose" is correct, it is the past tense of "choose". And only after
> > choosing it (hence past tense) the options will be passed.
>
> I don't think English rules allow such use of past and future tenses
> in the same sentence. It could be "if you choose, options will be

Well, the choice of "chose" is a correcton by Justin B. Rye, who is
very picky about English grammar, so I tend to have full confidence in
that choice.

(indeed, he did choose "chose" when correcting my initial proposal
which was the horrible "choosed".....which explains why I'm sure he's
correct...)