Re: emacspeak 28.0-5: Please translate debconf PO for the package emacspeak

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 06:20:16PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> > Tuesday, December 16, 2008.
>
> Any ETA on this? (I ask because soon l10n uploads will no longer be
> accepted into Lenny).

The package was uploaded last night.

Please note that I don't consider the currently reviewed packages as
candidates for NMU (at least now). I will let the nomal maintainer
flow fix the relevant bugs normally.

l10n NMUs will happen during the last 6-9 months of the squeeze
release process. Maybe, sometime, I'll pop up on the l10n radar list
to fix the very stuff, but that's nearly all.