Re: fwknop 1.9.7-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package fwknop

Hi,

On Friday 26 September 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Vincenzo Campanella (vinz65@gmail.com):
> Template files *always have "charset=CHARSET" because you don't know
> in advance the charset that will be used by the translator. It is up
> to the translator's tool to fill it with whatever the translator used
> as charset in his|her translation.
>
> Most tools do this automatically. I'm surprised that gtranslator
> doesn't do this.

It has to be specified in the settings. I'm suprised it didn't have any
reasonable default (for example from user's environment variables).

Cheers,
Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)