Re: fwknop 1.9.7-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package fwknop

Hello,
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 06:57:02AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > msgid ""
> > msgstr ""
> > "Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
>
> Better fill in the Project-Id-Version. Either use nothing..or the
> package name. The package name+version is not really useful

Why? I like to have the version number, as this gives me the link (if
necessary) the the version this template was know to be accurate. This
might be handy in case a diff or similar might be needed (but
admitingly, this has not yet happend to me).

Greetings

          Helge