Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Nicolas François wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:12:28AM +0300, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
I find the repetition of the last item confusing. I would rather have the hitory items in reversed order, i.e. newer states towards to top, this way there's no duplicate line - one the top and one in the history.

Done.

Cool.

And since you can detect the BTS emails, it might be useful to provide an extra column with the link to the BR.

--
Regards,
EddyP