Re: beep 1.2.2-22: Please translate debconf PO for the package beep

Am Montag, den 28.07.2008, 15:48 +0200 schrieb Gerfried Fuchs:
> Am Montag, den 28.07.2008, 15:03 +0200 schrieb Gerfried Fuchs:
> > Dear Debian I18N people,
> >
> > language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
> >   vi                 3           1
> >   ru                 2           1             1
>
>  I will refrain from sending updates to the swedish translation list
> again. Reason being moderation junk sent back and it's highly annoying.

 The same holds for vi where I can't even figure out the meaning of the
bounce: Subject: Lỗi đăng bài: vi-VN

 I don't consider this as helpful, I'm sorry.

#v+
  ru@li.org
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<ru@li.org>:
    host mail.biedermann.info [213.133.100.49]: 550 Unknown recipient
  translator@ilgiz.pp.ru
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<translator@ilgiz.pp.ru>:
    host mail.biedermann.info [213.133.100.49]: 550 Unknown recipient
#v-

 The russian translation data propably is just out of date, though. See
the Cc: as kind reminder about the update and get back to me if someone
is interested in updating the russian translation.

 So long,
Rhonda