Re: Intent to NMU uw-imap to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 08:00:06PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
>The uw-imap Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
>pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes for
>po-debconf, namely bug number 469320 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>Even if we're still far from the release of the next Debian version,

Are you aware that uw-imap includes libc-client, which will most
probably be frozen in a few days?

Also, I have today uploaded a new upstream release of UW imap for
experimental, and will ask the release team for acceptance of that.

>The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with
>it or if I don't receive any answer in 14 days) is roughly the

Please move on with this, as quick as at all possible.

And please, instead of doing an NMU, then feel free to upload as a
regular package upload: I am quite busy so am happy if you will take
care of this, and I am confident in the quality of your work!

The best is if you directly use the collab-maint Git repository I have
setup today: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/uw-imap.git

Kind regards,

  - Jonas

- --

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)